Thursday, 10 November 2011

My name is Zairul Akhmar B Shabuddin. I was born on May 13, 1992 at the Hospital University,KL. I was raised in KlangMy father's name is Shabuddin B Saad. My mother's name is Noor Khasmi Bt Ahmad. I have 5 siblings.i have an eldest sister,a brother and 2 young brothers.I like sporting, watching movies and hang out with my friends.

My primary school is Sekolah Kebangsaan Pandamaran Jaya. I attended the school from Standard One until Standard Six. Then I continued to secondary school at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pandamaran Jaya.My house is very near with school around 100 metres. I like athletics. So, I have been involved in this sport and represent the school and district.

After getting SPM results, I was offered to study in matriculation in accounting. I am a bit surprised after receiving the offer for my SPM results is not very good. I studied in Malacca Matriculation College.I also receive an offer from UiTM but I choose to continue my study in matriculation. After a year at Malacca, I finished my study there and I got only moderate results.

Before the UPU result came up, I worked as storekeeper at 99 Speedmart. Experience, I can not forget is when I had done my job.I met many kind of customers. New and exciting atmosphere for me and it taught me more about life, business, human modes, and so on.
             
       When the UPU result came out, I was so thankful because once again UiTM offered me to continue study in Bachelor Business Administration (Hons) Finance at Campus Bandaraya Melaka where it is near from my house.Emm,enjoy with my blog and read it properly.haiyo,,,=)

No comments:

Post a Comment